YouTube is a great place to promote your product or service, share valuable information, build brand awareness and create conversations.
Here are ten ways you can get more YouTube views according to TubeKarma Reviews:
- Create engaging videos that really stand out
People come to YouTube for entertainment. They want something that will be fun or informative, or helpful. If you can provide all three, you’ll really stand out. Great examples of this are the Dollar Shave Club and Demoxi.
- Improve your titles and give them an SEO boost
Your video’s title is one of the most important pieces of information to entice viewers to click through to watch your video.
Titles that are informative, catchy, or include a question tend to yield the most engagement. For example, “How to tie a bowtie” or “Will you marry me?”
Title your videos strategically – for best results, follow these rules of thumb:
– Include the keyword phrase you want to rank high on YouTube in the title
– Make sure your video is in line with the title, so it doesn’t come off as misleading, clickbait or fake.
– Keep your titles concise and to the point.
- Use keyword-optimized descriptions that include links back to your site
Just like in SEO in general, in YouTube, you also have a chance to drive some links back to your site.
Make sure the description of your video is optimized for SEO. For example, include links to your blog or website in addition to any information about how people can contact you. Once again, be concise with this information, so it doesn’t seem spammy.
- Add annotations and cards to get more engagement and drive clicks back to your site
Annotations and cards are there for you to add links or additional information that pops up during the video, such as a link to subscribe. This is a great way to put out additional information without cluttering up the content of your video. It’s also an excellent place to include links back to your site or your social media profiles.
- Create a custom thumbnail that will attract clicks for more views
Think of the thumbnails as headlines on a magazine cover. It’s another chance to grab people’s attention and make them want to click through and watch the video. The thumbnail is what they see first, so it’s essential to make a great first impression.
Use a good, clear image with an eye-catching headline or text that will stand out. You can use either a still frame from the video or a custom graphic you design – just be sure it’s high quality and adds value for viewer convenience.
- Create a playlist to help boost your video’s viewership
Playlists are another way to get more views on YouTube. It will make it easier for users to find your content, especially if multiple videos fit into the same playlist or topic area.
- Enable comments and use moderator tools to keep conversations productive
Some people fear the YouTube comments section like the plague. However, if you enable them and keep an eye on what’s being said, it can be a great way to engage with your audience and promote your brand by participating in discussions. You can also address concerns or answer questions that people might post about your video.